Friday, December 3, 2010

Hmm... my first blog

So this is my first blog. I've always wanted to keep a journal. Not a diary, a journal. But I'm lazy and I lose inspiration quickly. Here goes another attempt at capturing my life through text. Today was great. I think I may have finally learned how to deal with my problem (ex-problem). I've been happy all day! I'm through with my assignments, only one final on the 13th. Not  a worry in the world. All smiles. Today I  played (and totally spanked) D. Posey in a cartoon contest. Hmm... I just read the blog of a certain person who in turn inspired me to write about my life and my many triumphs, failures, and memories.

I write love with my fingers
in more than one way
yet I have no paper
not a page in sight
not a soul to wake up
in the middle of the night
not a spirit to lift
with those 3 simple words
i'm on cloud 9 by myself
just me and the birds

That was the first poem I've written in a while.
Well, farewell, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment